Valley House Limited provides the Domain Regististration Service (the Service) to individuals or organisations (Clients) who use the Service. By using the Service, each Client agrees to be bound by all of the conditions listed here and will be deemed to have read and understood them:
1. Valley House Limited reserves the right to deny access to any potential client and withdraw the service forthwith to any client who abuses that service in the sole discretion of Valley House.
2. Each client agrees that the use of the service is at the client's sole risk. Neither Valley House or any of its employees, or agents, guarantees that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Valley House, or any of its employees or agents, make any guarantee as to the results to be obtained from use of the service.
3. Valley House shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
4. Valley House or anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the service shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the service or inability to use the service.
5. Valley House undertakes no responsibility to review the contents of any information provided to the client, including, but not limited to, information accessed through links to other sites and forwarded e-mail, and by using the service each client agrees that Valley House shall have no liability for such contents.
6. Valley House address may not be used as a return address for commercial e-mail solicitations, advertising, offensive or illegal communications, communications which infringe intellectual property rights, or communications which harass, intimidate or otherwise violate the rights of others. Valley House reserves the right to terminate the service of any individual or organisation who violate this policy.
7. The services offered by Valley House must only be used for lawful purposes. Clients are prohibited from transmitting on, or through any of Valley House services, any material that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libellous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law. This also includes any material or names that are copyright or trademarked in any form.
8. Clients must not participate in any form of unsolicited bulk e-mail or spam, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings. Valley House reserves the right to terminate the service forthwith of any individual or organisation who violate this policy.
9. Clients must not attempt to impersonate others, including, but not limited to, e-mail messages. Clients must not give the impression that an e-mail message originates from Valley House.
10. The client agrees that they shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Valley House harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against Valley House, its agents, its customers, officers and employees that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or any product sold by the client, its agents, employees or assigns.
11. The client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Valley House against liabilities arising out of (1) any injury to person or property caused by any product sold or otherwise in connection with Valley House server; (2) any material supplied by the client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from Valley House server (5) any breach of clause 7 above.
12. Valley House will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Domain Attraction Limited, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use this service, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mails, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Valley House records, programs or services.
13. Whilst our pricing policy may be broken down into daily, weekly, monthly or annual figures all accounts are payable for one year in advance. Upon placing your order you have entered into a contract with Valley House for a period of one year and the fee is non-refundable. All pricing is guaranteed for the term of prepayment.
14. Payment of the renewal fee is due before the anniversary date from when the account was established. No bills or invoices will be sent by regular mail. Invoices will be sent by e-mail 3-4 weeks before payment is due. Failure to pay the invoice by the due date will result in the account being cancelled and Valley House will not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the removal of the service.
15. Valley House reserves the right to amend and update these Conditions at any time without notice.
Valley House 1st July 1999. Go back to the order page.